Reap the FULL Benefits
of SoftScan v 3.0 plus
our Support Service
Expedited troubleshooting and support for technical issues.
GET SOFTSCAN 3.0 & THE SUPPORT SUBSCRIPTION TODAY
Price List: SoftScan V 3.0 & Support / Update Subscription
Special offer available only to current customers! Upgrading SoftScan costs are only US$1,395.00 for the 1st license and US$1,195.00 for each additional license.
Hello from Soft Steel Inc.
Today we are reaching out to our costumers who are working on previous versions of SoftScan to encourage them to upgrade to our latest version. You will see a clear performance improvement with the latest version and will have access to the following features:
- Autocad independence, SoftScan v 3.0 scans a DWG or DXF file directly without Autocad. Saves the expense of having an Autocad license.
- Improved, faster scanning engine.
- New EJE format now supported.
- New Kiss importer. You can import from a Kiss file and export to any other supported format, including our comprehensive reports.
- AISC database updated to the latest 14th edition of the AISC manual.
- New importer to scan INI files. INI files commonly found in the metal building industry.
- SoftScan v 3.0 supports all autocad DWG file versions up through the latest 2016.. Softscan V1 or V2 only support autocad DWG file version up through 2012.
- Hundred of smaller enhancements and bug fixes.
The latest version also comes with a full year of support to ensure that you will take complete advantage from our latest features.
Watch SoftScan Videos
Bill of Material Scanner
Hot Product Award
SoftScan is a generic Bill of Material scanner designed to read from various CAD systems that generates reports for fabrication and produces various output formats for production management. It’s a fully customizable scanner capable of understanding almost every different kind of bill of material.
SoftScan is a robust, stand-alone software system that reads any DWG, DXF or 3D-Cad/SmartCad file directly, and creates a file that can be imported into:
And Microsoft Excel
By simply selecting your drawings and clicking the scan button, the rest is automatic, and no 3rd party CAD system or software is required. SoftScan also produces a variety of reports based on the BOM including a Mill Order Report, Cutting List, Material Summary Report, Bolt Summary and Nesting Report.
The tedious task of typing Bills of Material into these software packages is now a thing of the past.
It’s simple user interface will have you scanning in minutes, and help you download hundreds of detailing sheets with a simple mouse click.
GET THE SUPPORT SUBSCRIPTION TODAY
Price List: SoftScan Support / Update Subscription
Special offer available only to current customers! Support costs are only US$300.00 for the 1st license and US$200.00 for each additional license.